Sunday, May 2, 2010

Complaints! Rants!

Is it because I am growing up into the smarter, or are people really, really stupid?

It seems in many things I don't agree with my past friends anymore.

Unrealistic thoughts annoy me. Fakers around torturing my mentality.

Some people just won't grow. Some grow up too fast. Some think that they are growing up fast, but in actual fact they are not.

Many that I want to avoid and I didn't have the choice to.

Where has my mindset drifted to? Somewhere not on Earth, most likely.

Niki says I'm one in a million. I'd say being a one in a million is such a pain in the ass. Because nobody understands. Not even parents or siblings. And chances are your true friend is another one in a million.

Past friends turned into idiots in my eyes. They annoy me and at the same time I feel very sorry for thinking that way, but couldn't help it.

Or am I expecting too much from people?

0 comments: