I would like to quote from a very young aquitance of mine, whom for now I'll keep her name anonymous. She said,
"Too much optimism is stupidity"
I agree. And I damn agree. And I couldn't agree more.
And that coming from a 17-year-old girl. Impressed me a hell lot.
I've met scholars (not a proper term to use, but using it anyway) at my age (20) who were being (over-)optimistic about politics in Malaysia, knowing nothing about how the laws work and knowing nothing much about what exactly is in politics. To some of them, seeing is believing.
Not too sure if they heard of "cover-ups" though.
And if what we are reading from media today are "terrible", and they are merely the "covered up" version, then what could be going on?
Some idiots who know nothing insisted that
"Don't underestimate the powers of students! We can do something about it!"
Well, good luck. But if you don't even start encouraging everyone to vote during the elections, then can we do something about it?
Good generalization. No realistic brains.



0 comments:
Post a Comment