Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm no longer the girl you think I am

If you are one person who knows me 5 or 10 years back, don't you dare say that you know me now unless you are sure of it.

I want to admit this to the world. I have changed. For the better or worse, I'm not sure. But I sure learnt a lot especially in law school.

To anybody whom I have flamed wherever. First of all, apologies for not phrasing myself in proper tone. Secondly, I still think that you are nothing but idiots.

When I disagree, be noted that I am already unable to find a proper reasoning to accept your opinion. If you do not want to be flamed, you better really have some very good arguments to convince me. If not, just shut the fuck up.

Dreams are no longer something that I have.

I've turned myself into a realistic bitch. Yes I am.

And I'm no longer that nice little girl at age 15.

My opinions most likely do not fall inside the crowd.

I love popularity. But I do not need them any longer. I need only a few true friends and you know who you are.

I do not tolerate idiocy. Especially for trivial matters in life like your favourite artist as your idol. Especially for NOT being able to accept things with good reasonings just because you like something. Especially things such as social manners. Especially for logics.

When I am writing this, I know I am losing many friends. Especially those super unrealistic ones.

I do not look up one academic scholars or lecturers. I will only look up on people if they prove worth looking up at.

Stupid or ridiculous are terms which I will use on anyone I think means the ordinary meaning of the terms.

I curse. I bite. I'm a very pessimistic person? No. Just more realistic than you are.

Call me a bitch. I'm no longer the girl you think I am.

0 comments: