Oh my god, what's the problem with Friendster, and even now Facebook has the same one?
Are people getting random or am I prettier?
I am totally pissed when people start to add me when I don't even know who are they! Can't they at least send me a message saying "Hi I am xxx, I'm your xxx, if you do not remember" if they are someone I know but have lost contact for very long?
Geesh, there was this one primary school classmate of mine, he added me on Facebook. I recognised him and I wrote on his wall saying "Hi it's been a while, how are you?"
Guess what he replied?
"Who are you?"
It made me feel so pissed! 2 reasons: First, I was a very top student in that school and my mother was teaching in the very small school so the whole school knows who I am and second, if he doesn't know who I am, why the hell is he adding me on Facebook!
If you like to randomly know girls, go clubbing and ask for prettier girls' numbers. Don't look for someone who looks as ordinary as I am.
If you are trying to make yourself look popular with your shit-ass look, guess what, I'm not your tool for that purpose, especially to those gay-looking LALA zai who thinks that they are so cool or whatever shit the adjective should be.
I hate to be randomly added.
And to all Facebook users, I hate all those stupid posting saying "xxx has achieved a higher level in Typing Maniac" or "xxx just beat yyy's score in Crazy Taxi". Doesn't make sense, right? Those posts should be filled with people's status and comments or what would they like to share with their friends, not how much you have levelled up in your games!
To Facebook users again, stop inviting me to the games you are playing. Don't you realise that you are really freaking annoying? No I will not accept your damned invitation. And all those invitation to groups - what is that? Don't you have any other ways of publicising your group to make people join you and must do this?
I used to hate LALA pictures, which is especially popular in Friendster, but I will not say anymore other than I hate them - because it's their profiles and they can do whatever they like with it.
Chain e-mails - OH MY GOD! Stop spamming my e-mail inbox you damned idiot! YOU WILL NOT DIE IN 9 MINUTES JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T FORWARD IT. If you wanna forward it's up to you, but stop flooding my inbox! My inbox is not a place for rubbish. And there is a purpose that you have my MSN - definitely not to send me meaningless forwarded mails.
To people who are always doing any single thing which I've mentioned above, can you guys please stop it? At least stop spamming MY profile/inbox, please?
Number One* - John Legend
7 years ago



1 comments:
I totally agree. I can't stand random adds on social sites. The whole point of the social site to me is to build a social network with people you actually know, so you can stay in touch with them.
As for the games. I try to keep my "level up" announcements to a minimum, but the only one I mess with much is FarmTown on Facebook. ^_^
Post a Comment