I wonder how do people diffrentiate between love and like?
Are they the same? Or if not, what makes them different?
How can one tell if it is love or like?
"Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to..."
Sounds familiar?
So what's a true time? And how possibly one could hold it?
It is just hard to define what's love.
Like is possibly the "beginner version" of love.
But majority 'likes' don't develop into love.
How many couples today actually love each other?
If I were to define love, I would say, love is when you are able to give up something that you desire very very much to that person you have the 'love' feeling. To what extent? My opinion tells that the right word is 'endless' - die for him, sacrifice your time for him, give up your career for him, doing things you don't like to make him happy... The list goes on.
However with my own definition, I came to a definition - loving a person is just a type of stupidity. Sounds harsh, but why would you die for a person who isn't even related to you?
When the action required of you is a seriously troublesome one, would you take the risk to do it for the person you love?
I don't think there is anyone in this world who tell another, "I absolutely love you."
There is no absolute value for love. Love cannot be calculated, measured or substantiated, it can only be felt.
And no humans can deny that selfishness exists in them.
Can anybody add some conclusions, please?



1 comments:
Well, love for me is when you totally trust the person and when you're the no.1 for the person, when you care the most for the person and vice versa. There's no fixed definition of love, I guess various cultures have a different definition. Apart from the above, for me love is when you care about the person, regardless of him being fat, thin, big small, rich, poor, Asian, Caucasian... Why is it that the biggest love stories (especially in drama) are when a rich guy marries a maid instrad of some other rich girl the parents chose for him? I guess it's because when we're in love, we forget everything else. The most important is one person, the person we love.
Post a Comment