I'm here just to add a little more from the previous post.
1. I did not assume that when a relationship fail it's totally the guy's fault, it's just that we 21st century female must always be prepared to move on.
2. I'm not saying that guys who dumped their girlfriends are assholes, it's just that the girls has to be strong enough to live independently.
3. To any guys who are reading this, if you have dumped or may dump a girlfriend of yours, it's OK with me, as long as that reason is not ridiculous. I'm not saying that you are an ass if you break up with your girlfriend for a very good reason.
4. Relationship isn't a game, thus there is no winner or loser. (this is so against Andrea's concept)
5. I believe guys are generally very friendly even after a relationship with the girl failed.
6. The whole idea of the post is, GIRLS, YOU JUST CAN'T CONTINUE FEELING SAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR, WASTING LIFE FOR A GUY WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!
7. My apologies if I hadn't word myself well in the last post, but please understand what I am saying.
8. And I think I should stress again that girls, it's not that you are not allowed to cry over the pain, but give yourself a considerable amount of time to cry over it and make sure you GET OVER IT!
9. One year is WAY TOO MUCH to be said as 'considerable amount of time'.
10. If you failed to get over it, you are the loser - not to your ex, but to yourself.
Number One* - John Legend
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment