Saturday, July 18, 2009

The 21st Century Female

The definition of the title of this post, is not an easy one to draw.

But I am increasingly being pissed by some girls, more precisely those who live in the 21st century, to be over-obsessive with guys and love.

With that I do not mean that a female cannot be sad when they are dumped by their lovers. Yes, who wouldn't feel sad when love turns from sweet to sour and to bitter? Everyone needs some time to cry over it, to get themselves out of it. Recovering will definitely take some time.

If you think I'm wrong, then correct me.

However would it be worth it, to choose not to move on? (Mark my keyword, it says "choose")

I'm sick of hearing some females saying, "I would wait for him forever, I will wait for him to come back, I'm sure he still loves me..."

GO TO HELL! SHAME OF THE FEMALE COMMUNITY!

Let me hear you saying that, you'll get "If he doesn't want you, no matter how pretty, smart or rich you are, he still doesn't want you. Move on" from me.

I know, some females would in turn reply, "But I'm not smart or pretty. If he doesn't want me, who does?"

Would you please trust me, or at least, yourself, that every girl has their own attraction and there definitely is someone who would want you? It has nothing to do with "market" or "demand" - I call it "self confidence".

To any girls in this world, if you think you are not pretty, think again. You may not be born with good features, but you can always have your pretty personality. If you think you are not smart, it's just because you refuse to think out of the box, extending to the possible impossible (or called the "possimpoble").

If others can walk out of the dilemma of love, why can't you?

Or are you saying that I'm just one of the very few lucky females in this world who owns a totally cool boyfriend now? I'm telling you, he did not fall in love with me because I'm pretty or I'm smart. In fact, he couldn't find a reason for loving me. Ask him yourself, if you do not believe in what I'm telling now.

So just shut up about saying yourself being stupid or ugly.

I have confidence in every single lady in this world that they can always live without a mate.

Come on, it's the 21st century. This wasn't like in those traditional movies or series where the fate of being a female is to be married to a good husband.

Why should we females give up our lives which can be very meaningful without the burden of love, to stick with a guy, who doesn't even worth that sacrifice at all? Think about it. Even if you give up your life for him, he wouldn't love you back.

If he's a really nice guy, perhaps he would say, "I'm sorry but the feeling just isn't there anymore. You are really one nice girl and you can find a better one."

With that I'm adding in an exception, that is, when the guy truly loves you, it would be a totally different story.

Now back to the main topic. What would you do when the guy you are dating, doesn't love you anymore?

Quietly suffer? Until you couldn't take it, then kill yourself? Or kill him (and when charged with murder plead provocation to manslaughter)?

I just cannot stand anymore stupidity.

SUCH A SHAME OF THE FEMALE COMMUNITY.

I accept it if you need time to chill and cry over it. But please, don't give up life. During the chilling period, be as selfish as possible. Go shopping, clubbing, flirting...Do whatever shit you want - just make sure that you can be happy.

Stop jailing yourself at home and keep thinking about "what should I do to get him back". I'm sorry, but if you do that after a whole year of break up, I'll call you "stupid useless piece of crap who should just fuck out of the society".

Specially to this girl I am talking about
Yes, I am talking about you. I doubt that you would ever be reading this, but I couldn't stand it, YOU'RE SO STUPID! Would you stop being stupid? Even though I hate you in the past, we belong to the same community - the 21st century female. Would you try your very best to stop loving him because it's very very clear that he will not come back. On top of that, you are so DAMN pretty and cute naturally. Even if you are not smart when it comes to academics, you can still be a smart female (if only you get what I mean). I'm begging you, stop saying things like "I would wait for him even if it takes forever" or "I will love him and nobody else", because with that, you make yourself sound really low and you have no value to the society. You have so many other choices of guys, why should you only stay for your ex who broke up with you a whole year ago? I believe you can do it. Please do your best, for yourself!!

0 comments: