Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Guy is the Greatest Joker, Ever!

I believe many fellow Malaysians must have read about the most ridiculous statement by Malaysian public figures. Dato' Sri Che Khalib Mohd Nor, president and CEO of TNB, allerged that the Earth Hour is nothing more than "an arrogant and thoughtless viral movement" aimed at hurting power companies, such as TNB.

Our beloved Dato' Sri intends to bring a cause of action against WWF for organising the Earth Hour!! Wow!

Let us read some statements from him.

"Obviously these green-minded fellows think that they're really cute, organising such an irresponsible campaign. They said 'turn off your lights for an hour' and people do. I bet that really makes them feel all powerful."
I think you are cuter.
By all means, tell the world how it is irresponsible. I might consider being persuaded. =)
Yes, they are powerful, because you feel so weak yourself.
"...that also means TNB would get less money. Tell me, what am I supposed to say to the kids of this electrical technician when we can't give bonus this year?"
So I see, it's about MONEY!
Why can't you just tell them that you accidently swallowed those money into that big fat belly of yours therefore you can't allow bonus for your employees and lose some weight for yourself? Good idea isn't it!
"TNB has no choice but to take legal action against ... WWF. We'll wait for our accountants to come back with the loss figure after this year's Earth Hour, and we plan to sue them for the same amount. We may even add a hundred million ringgit or so, to teach them a lesson."
You can talk to WWF, tell them that you dislike the idea. But our government say it's ok. So how?
Please tell your accountant to be efficient, I wish to know what's the Earth's fate costs.
And also, please read up some basic laws before thinking that you even have a case to start off with. I am really interested in the grounds you would rely on to bring a cause of action against WWF.
"We are Malaysians, and we should be proud of our lights. ... Don't be ashamed of the lights. ... fight for the rights to our lights! ... Let's unite as 1Malaysia, and tell these green terrorist that we will not go dark! We will not switch off! Let's tell them that we love our lights!"

WHAT? We have other things to be proud of. Please. Stop making my stomach hurt.
Hm, have I seen this right under ICCPR or ICESCR?
Wow, do green terrorists use green guns?
My apologies, in regards to loving lights, I'm not a Malaysian.

P/S: This is for the sake of writing. I will express my personal views in my next post. =)

*****Updates*****
I must apologize that there will not be further updates on this issue because after all of these anger and jokes, I just found out that the news is a joke from the author! I laughed at myself for being so stupid without reading his banner/foreword and I just jumped straight into his posts. In the end I LOL-ed at myself for making such a silly mistake.

The most epic thing on his banner was
"The truth is not in here (it's OUT THERE)".
I shall go ahead and slap myself now.

3 comments:

Annie Tan said...

wei..damn funny lar...LOLX..i can't stop laughing

Edi Lee said...

"and i actuali got so mad at the TNB guy! and i even blogged my own ideas on this post wtf.."
LOL!
I just did the same thing!
i shared the link on facebook and expressed my anger! hahahaha

wenwen said...

the next update will get u guys feel so stupid.. >.<