Seriously, I cannot take it anymore.
I just cannot tolerate when people wanna say something against me without any "intelligent" reason. I hate it when people give me stupid excuses.
It's not because I'm unwilling to tolerate.
It's simply because I'm a very discriminative person. I discriminate stupid, lazy people who also want to act as if they are clever at the same time.
Stupid - You know what I mean. Naturally born NOT clever. Tend to absorb knowledge slower than others. Has far less knowledge than any ordinary person. But because it is a gift by God, I do not blame it absolutely on that individual. Unless he is also, at the same time...
Lazy - Never bothers to make any effort so that stupidity can be overcame. And to piss me off really bad, people try to go "bla bla bla" as if they know the entire knowledge in the galaxy. Trying to teach me that "I know!" when they don't know a shit. And even more trying to step on my level of intelligence.
Sometimes my tolerance reaches my limits when I talk to people of this type.
For example, some old uncles aunties who talk about politics.
For example, some high school, LALA students.
For example, some politicians talking bad about other politicians and tells the people we should "DO THIS" and "FEEL PROUD ABOUT THIS!!!"
And while any other persons would believe whatever they crapped, I cannot accept those craps. To me I find them ridiculous and abstract, and not to mention, it doesn't make a difference even when you speak of it. Unless maybe increasing their chances of being detented in Kamunting under ISA.
Being a law student [upon entry into law school, we are reasonably considered clever], I do not expect anyone to speak in any legal sense. But I do expect some common sense. At least have some valid reasons in whatever you are telling me.
It boils me to hear someone stupid calling me names. Seriously. To put it in less proper manners, I think the description is "it made me feel like slapping them tight".
If you do not have something clever or at least, logical, to tell me, don't fucking try to tell me anything. If you do try, do be prepared because I will shoot you down. Be warned, my friends, I am writing this not because I wanna show off that I am "so clever" but because I do not delete anyone else from my friend list - FYI I have done so to some. Stupidity has annoyed me to the max.
Stop it.
Number One* - John Legend
7 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment