Most likely they will not come true, but still.. xP
To be a popular singer
I know, it sounds crazy. But I really did have this dream when I was young OK! When I was young my Grandma played some concert by Teresa Teng (I think? Don't quite remember though) and I was kinda amazed. So I wanted to be a singer.
I know my voice sucks. So let's forget it and leave it as just dreams. And thank god for the existance of RedBox. Haha.
To get blonde hair
Whatever you wanna call me - an Angmoh wannabe, a white-hair witch or whatever - I don't care, but I want the colour. Because nobody in law school would ever dye such crazy colours and I will not have the chance to ever dye such colours anymore when I start working. So yeah, blonde.
But nevermind. xP
To be a musician
Just like Mozart.
I know he's a prodigy, and he impressed me so much! Until today I still love his composition. Sometimes I wished I had a life like Mozart's teenage - performing around Europe - that would be so awesome!
But since Mozart didn't manage to earn enough to make ends meet, I cancelled the idea in the end. It's just so unrealistic. LOL
I turned myself into a law student instead.
To be a dancer
I know it is funny. But I had this dream for God knows why. Somehow when I first witnessed breakdance and hiphop I was so excited and I had the urge to learn dancing at that time. I did not have dreams to be the number one though, I just wanted to dance on.
When I grow up I start to be amazed by other dances such as jazz, pole dancing, and those classical dance like ballet. At the end of the day I wanna learn all types of dance.
Now playing: Just Dance - Lady Gaga
My Fairytale love story
This must be the craziest and most stupid thing I can ever tell anyone. When I was young I always hope for a prince charming. And his status MUST be a prince. LOL. And in my stupid fairytale I was a very poor young girl.
OK everyone of you know that it's impossible because I am born into a family which is at least of average income. I don't work during my holidays and I spend my time playing tennis and piano throughout my holidays when I was in high school. What do you think?
And oh oh, I was born as a very soft pretty girl in my own damned fantasy. LOL!
XOXOXO Back to reality now XOXOXO
As crazy as all my ideas and dreams can sound, like what Andrea said in her private blog, more often than not dreams cannot come true. To make matters worse for me, my dreams are mostly unrealistic. The entertainment field is not as clean as it looks, we all know that.
But still, there is no harm for people to dream, right?
Today I am a Second Year Law LLB student, in Taylors University College. People keep calling me "future lawyer" (as much as I don't like it, they still think that I feel proud of being called that way, but nevermind) and being a future lawyer, I certainly have my own responsibilities. I guess the first must be my discipline. I have been skipping classes and not completing my work early, and I studied last minute to pass my First Year, barely even pass Law of Tort.
Yet what's done has been done. Since it's a new year, I think I should take the opportunity to make some changes to myself. For those who don't know, it's what people usually call "New Year Resolution". xP And my discipline must be on top of the list.
I am not writing my whole list of New Year Resolution. It's gonna take me 3 days and 3 nights.
And by the way people,
Happy New Year!



2 comments:
when i was young my dream is to be in ATF Bomb Squad, member of FBI, and astronaut. in the end i ended up becoming an LLB student too. kekekekeke...
LOL, actually I have many other dreams one, but these are the main few.
Looks like all the LLB students have different dreams instead of doing law hmm..
Post a Comment