Friday, June 26, 2009

Problems with the Education Institution Worldwide

I'm quoting from AlexisWanabe in Facebook,

Well, unqualified people? I pass my exams even not A's like you. But I don't simply for the reason that I have cashy family. So what's the problem if other peoples have much money? I enter privates schools because the course are not available in Malaysia nor either some government schools. Cambridge ,Oxford or Harvard? Medical and business school best for Harvard and sorry, I'm not interested. Cambridge, Oxford mostly are more into law like you. But still the same, I'm not interested at all =] Thanks for recommend me all these three famous popular school! =D I'm not stupid in doing research =]

Educational institutions now are totally ridiculous.

What's the purpose of education if money is the deciding factor?

Sorry, I don't have problems with rich spoilt people. I only have problems with unqualified ones.

How could anyone with such low level of English be accepted into any tertiary educational institution?

There are more talented people in this world who deserve better than them. Their only problem is money, and probably competition for scholarships.

With people who cannot even write simple english and still wanna bitch around with their money in that educational institution, I don't see how fair is this to those who are way beyond qualified.

Bitch, money is everything you got. But you don't have anything else to offer when it comes to the working world. You shall not survive when your inheritance is all gone. And believe it or not, even the closest of friends could just flee away from you that moment.

1 comments:

Andrea dRea said...

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN!